I stand here today accused of not posting anything to this blog I created for a month.
The accused stood mute and a plea was entered on his behalf by the court.
In fact, I could plead nolo contendere without too much trouble... it's been busy here.
What it's been busy with I can't go into...
A few things to put here so, if you are so inclined, you can check them out.
http://www.sonnyboo.com - Peter John Ross' filmmaker advice, tutorial, and download site. Excellent stuff.
http://www.microfilmmaker.com - Microfilmmaker Magazine, a web-based monthly that helps filmmakers on a (minimal to no) budget.
http://www.indymogul.com - Indy Mogul is a do it yourself effects filmmaker site, that helps you make the most out of the least.
http://www.takezer0.com - their slugline is "Everything you need to know before Take One."
http://www.detonationfilms.com - Stock shots of explosions, bullet hits, titanium squibs, dirt clouds, and other fun things, with many of them free. After all, nothing says "blown control panel" like a titanium squib.
http://www.creativecow.net - The Creative Communities Of the World (C.O.W.), with help and tutorials for just about any video or audio application. They want to help you be the best you can be in the new media world.
There are a few more, but I'll leave it here for now.
Cheers!
Al B.
No comments:
Post a Comment